Why the Spirit of Hervey Bay?
At Spirit of Hervey Bay, we provide world-class facilities for our whale watch passengers.
BRAND NEW VESSEL LAUNCHED JULY 2008
HALF DAY WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- Morning tour departs at 8.30 am, returning at 12.30 pm. Afternoon tour departs at 1.30 pm, returning at 5.30 pm.
- Courtesy transfers between accommodation & marina
- Complimentary morning/afternoon tea
- Bottomless tea/coffee/hot choc
- Expert commentary on the whales & features of Fraser Island
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whale’s song
- Underwater viewing windows for your chance to eyeball a humpback
- Whale / Dolphin Cam – for action between the hull of the boat
- New, fast, comfortable, stable catamaran with 5 levels of viewing areas
- 22 Years whale watching experience
- Children’s activities
- Free souvenir
SPOIL YOURSELF AND CRUISE IN LUXURY ABOARD THE “SPIRIT”.
- Adult- $110
- Seniors/Students- $100
- Child (4 – 14yrs)- $60
- Infants (0 – 3yrs)- Free
- Family (2a + 2ch)- $300, extra children in family $50
What to Bring: camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, money for drinks, souvenirs etc.
Prams & strollers welcome, Licensed Kiosk – beer, wine, soft drink, snacks, Souvenirs & Film
To book your trip aboard the Spirit of Hervey Bay please contact us at:
Why not visit our home page at www.spiritofherveybay.com
And make a booking Today.
Resource Links To Products We Use And Recommend
AAT Kings, Adventure Tours
|Explore Australia the best way with these deals!|
Get Your Guide, Things To Do In Hervey Bay
|Loads of attractions, day tours and things to do.|
Hema Maps Of Fraser Island
|Find The Best Maps For Fraser Island And Hervey Bay|
Australia has many beautiful places from coast to coast, however, one of the most remarkable places in the country is Fraser Island. Fraser Island is the world's largest sand island that is situated...
Australia is full of many different iconic species of wildlife. From the ocean to the mainland, Australia is well-known for its diverse animals. While there is no shortage of interesting wildlife...