Spirit of Hervey Bay
Why the Spirit of Hervey Bay?
At Spirit of Hervey Bay we provide world class facilities for our whale watch passengers.
BRAND NEW VESSEL LAUNCHED JULY 2008
HALF DAY WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
- Morning tour departs at 8.30am, returning at 12.30pm. Afternoon tour departs at 1.30pm, returning at 5.30pm.
- Courtesy transfers between accommodation & marina
- Complimentary morning / afternoon tea
- Bottomless tea/coffee/hot choc
- Expert commentary on the whales & features of Fraser Island
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales song
- Underwater viewing windows for your chance to eyeball a humpback
- Whale / Dolphin Cam – for action between the hull of the boat
- New, fast, comfortable, stable catamaran with 5 levels of viewing areas
- 22 Years whale watching experience
- Childrens activities
- Free souvenir
SPOIL YOURSELF AND CRUISE IN LUXURY ABOARD THE “SPIRIT”.
- Adult- $110
- Seniors/Students- $100
- Child (4 – 14yrs)- $60
- Infants (0 – 3yrs)- Free
- Family (2a + 2ch)- $300, extra children in family $50
What to Bring: camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, money for drinks, souvenirs etc.
Prams & strollers welcome, Licensed Kiosk – beer, wine, soft drink, snacks, Souvenirs & Film
To book your trip aboard the Spirit of Hervey Bay please contact us at:
Why not visit our home page at www.spiritofherveybay.com
And make a booking Today.