Are you looking for Accommodation Hervey Bay? The city has developed to the point where we can offer many types of places to stay to the visitor. We have quality resorts and motels, self-contained units, apartments, flats, holiday homes, caravan parks, bed and breakfast establishments and backpacker hostels to suit all visitors.
With many places to choose from including the top 5 star resorts and hotels on the beach, You will find something you’re looking for at the price that suits your budget.
Which neighbourhood is the best one to stay at in Hervey Bay?
This is a very good question, It would depend on if you’re wanting to stay close to the shops or close to the water, Most people choose Urangan with a water view if your away on a break, but if your working in the area, and need to be closer to shopping centre Pialba would be the best option.
One other option would be Scarness it is also close to everything, but it has the added feature of great beaches, water views (if you’re staying on the Esplanade) and many hotels to choose from.
Boasting absolutely wonderful dining spots provide al carte menus and also for the ones not looking for five-star eating will find a great range of cafe’s throughout the bay.
What are the best resorts in Hervey Bay?
The local resorts here are some of the best in Queensland, with many features including on-site Pool, Spa bath, Ocean views and on-site tour bookings. Some resorts like Akama Resort even have views of Fraser Island, Imagine waking up to that view as you spend your day soaking up the sun by the pool!.
Other popular places for travellers wanting the resort-style getaway are down on the Esplanade overlooking the water Shelly Bay Resort. If your wanting to stay in Urangan, the other choices would be Oaks Resort & Spa or The Grange Resort is a popular choice for many staying here.
Looking for For A Night Away?
|Find The Best Deals on Accommodation Now!|
Fraser Island is the largest sand island in the world, You can find Self Contained Units overlooking the prestige waters of the bay and the stunning views of the islands surrounding it.
Which hotels in Hervey Bay are good for families?
This question gets asked a lot!, No parent wants to go away to relax only to find out, they have to worry about kid-friendly accommodation. We have found some of the best reviews come straight from Mum and Dad, that have stayed here and enjoyed the stay. Ramada by Wyndham has the top review of the time of writing this, or close by you could also stay at Akama Resort.
What are the best hotels near The Pier?
The famous Pier was built from 1913 to 1917, No visit to The Bay is complete without a nice stroll along its 868-meter wooden planks, Or why not try wetting a fishing line off it!. Many keen fishermen like to book a hotel close by it makes perfect sense to.
So what are the options when staying near the Pier? The first option would be Oaks Resort & Spa as it overlooks the Pier! The next option, of course, would be the Urangan Motor Inn, Situated very close by, only 100m from the Pier.
What are the best hotels on the beach in Hervey Bay?
Nothing beats the local beach on a hot day!, Hervey Bay beaches are known for clean sand and clear blue water, Why not stay at one of the many places down by the beach? Here are some tips on the best hotels to stay, Why not try the Tower Court Motel, with a great spot down on the Esplanade, One of the most perfect beach view’s right across the road and are very well priced.
Or closer to the centre of the Bay you will find White Crest Luxury Apartments with a nice size pool for those that don’t like the beach.
What are the best hotels with a pool in Hervey Bay?
Even in The Bay some visitors still prefer to have a swim by the pool, Most of the Hotels here cater for this with some great options of landscaped pools, pools with beach views, and even spa baths so if your looking for the best hotels with a pool first choice would be Oaks Resort & Spa.
The Riviera Resort is another popular option with the best resort-style heated swimming pool in the bay surrounded by beautiful palm trees.
If you’re wondering just how much does it cost to stay in a hotel in Hervey Bay? Maybe a Bed and Breakfast is more your style the bay has few of the most renowned B & B’s to offer.
We have quality Motels that range from three to five star that would be great for a business conference and just a weekend away.
We also have many Caravan Parks that offer that home away from home with the abundance of nature on your doorstep.
With the large range of Backpacker Hostels to suit all visitors, you will feel right at home staying at the very friendly places that the bay has to offer. With many of the best tourist hot spots where ever you go the Bay provides it all.
- Caravan Parks The wide range of caravan parks that Hervey Bay has to offer it’s the place to go when you are after something affordable, with their range of self-contained cabins to caravans with annex’s, these are the places to be, with nature right outside your door and the beautiful pools that are on offer for your leisure.
- Hervey Bay Motels There is a number of quality good value motels in Hervey Bay and surrounding areas that provide single and family rooms featuring, all modern facilities, such as wireless internet, Tv, and morning breakfast service.
- Units & Apartment Why not stay at one of the many 4 stars fully air-conditioned Units or Apartments Hervey Bay has to offer with undercover security car parks, private balcony, Dishwasher, TV, DVD, plus dining & lounge rooms you can sit back overlooking the great Fraser Island views from your balcony.
- Hervey Bay Resorts With over 16km of beach along the esplanade, it makes sense to stay at one of the many Resorts, They have everything you could want and more including spa baths, room service, swimming pools, games rooms and many also have eaten in restaurants so you can dine out in style.
- Backpackers Hervey Bay has a great range of backpacker facilities, with many of them a short walk to the beach and close to the shops. Choose from a high ranking 4,1/2 stars accommodation, with swimming pool, spa, Tv, Gas BBQ area or just your basic bed and room package.
- Bed & Breakfast If you’re looking to get Pampered on your holiday away a Bed & Breakfast package is for you featuring reverse cycle air-conditioning, TV, large en suite and your own balcony. Also available is courtesy pick up from the Hervey Bay airport.
- Holiday Houses Planning your holiday away with the family? Hervey Bay has a few holiday houses to stay at. Spend that special time with family and friends, The best part is every house comes complete, with all the mod cons you need like, Bedding, Tv, Stereo, Kitchenware and much more, perfect for that getaway break.
- Timeshares For those who holiday in Hervey Bay frequently, no accommodation option is more convenient than timeshare ownership. As a timeshare owner, you will enjoy guaranteed, prepaid resort accommodation in Hervey Bay each year, meaning-making reservations are a thing of the past.
- There are several options for Accommodation Hervey Bay timeshare resorts to choose from with amenities including full kitchens, separate bedrooms for parents and children as well as a variety of onsite activities for your enjoyment.
Whatever your preferences or budget, Hervey Bay Accommodation has it all. Whether you wish to stay in a luxury apartment or resort, a clean comfortable motel or holiday unit.
Whether you are going to stay overnight or stay for a longer period and enjoy some of the attractions and activities or just laze the time away on the safe golden beaches.
More Motels In Hervey Bay
- Hervey Bay Caravan ParkAustralia is one of the most idyllic places in the world to […]
- Comfort Inn On MainWhen planning a vacation or holiday, we often find ourselves in search […]
- Beachside Motor InnAustralia’s coastlines are full of adventurous places and this particularly includes Hervey […]
Resource Links To Products We Use And Recommend
AAT Kings, Adventure Tours
|Explore Australia the best way with these deals!|
Get Your Guide, Things To Do In Hervey Bay
|Loads of attractions, day tours and things to do.|
Hema Maps Of Fraser Island
|Find The Best Maps For Fraser Island And Hervey Bay|