Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge
WINNER 2013 Queensland Tourism Awards. HALL OF FAME 2012 Regional Tourism Awards. The Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge is located in the peaceful Pialba region of Hervey Bay and offers impeccably presented accommodations hidden within 2 acres of natural bushland and landscaped gardens. This modern and eco-friendly boutique resort presents 14 oversized and self-contained ground floor rooms all with balconies overlooking the lush gardens.
Pristine in condition, the Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge is family owned and operated, and is renowned for providing true Australian hospitality with friendly, personalised service and reliable local advice. Facilities include a huge 12m pool set amongst the trees, a guest BBQ and entertaining area, guest laundry, wireless internet and extra parking for boats and trailers. A comprehensive tour booking and information desk is available and can ticket all tours including Fraser Island, Lady Elliot Island and Whale Watching tours (seasonal) with complimentary transfers.
The Emeraldene Inn is close to all attractions in Hervey Bay, yet far enough away from the busy Esplanade to feel like your own island oasis, making it the perfect base to relax and explore the magnificent Fraser Coast.
- Tranquil 2 acre setting
- 12m pool and landscaped surrounds
- BBQ and entertaining area
- Free parking in front of rooms
- Wireless Internet
- Tour Desk with free transfers for all tours
- On Site Managers – 24 hours
Book with us now or your next Vacation.
- Wheelchair accessible facilities and suites
- Self-Guided Bird and Wildlife Tour / Binoculars
Room Features Include:
- Air conditioned
- Kitchenette : fridge, microwave, toaster, tea/coffee
- Flat screen wall mounted LCD TV
- Dining table and chairs
- Work bench
- 2 seater comfortable lounge/sofa
- ISD/STD telephone
- Garden balcony
- Family Apartments with full kitchens
If you decide to contact us
Please let us know you found us on Discover Hervey Bay