WINNER 2013 Queensland Tourism Awards. HALL OF FAME 2012 Regional Tourism Awards. The Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge is located in the peaceful Pialba region of Hervey Bay and offers impeccably presented accommodations hidden within 2 acres of natural bushland and landscaped gardens.
This modern and eco-friendly boutique resort presents 14 oversized and self-contained ground floor rooms all with balconies overlooking the lush gardens.
Pristine in condition, the Emeraldene Inn & Eco-Lodge is family owned and operated, and is renowned for providing true Australian hospitality with friendly, personalised service and reliable local advice.
Facilities include a huge 12m pool set amongst the trees, a guest BBQ and entertaining area, guest laundry, wireless internet and extra parking for boats and trailers.
The Emeraldene Inn is close to all attractions in Hervey Bay, yet far enough away from the busy Esplanade to feel like your own island oasis, making it the perfect base to relax and explore the magnificent Fraser Coast.
- Tranquil 2-acre setting
- 12m pool and landscaped surrounds
- BBQ and entertaining area
- Free parking in front of rooms
- Wireless Internet
- Tour Desk with free transfers for all tours
- On-Site Managers – 24 hours
- Wheelchair accessible facilities and suites
- Self-Guided Bird and Wildlife Tour / Binoculars
Room Features Include:
- Kitchenette: fridge, microwave, toaster, tea/coffee
- A flat-screen wall-mounted LCD TV
- Dining table and chairs
- 2 seater comfortable lounge/sofa
- Garden balcony
- Family Apartments with full kitchens
Resource Links To Products We Use And Recommend
More Recommendations For Accommodation
Australia is known for its beautiful landscapes, seascapes, and exotic wildlife. In areas like Queensland, along the eastern coastline of the country, there are many cities and bay areas to explore....
Embarking on a fun holiday to Hervey Bay in Queensland, Australia is quite the adventure! Hervey Bay is a fantastic area along the eastern coastline of Australia where people flock to see the...