Spirit of Hervey Bay ½ Day Whale Watch Cruises
Why the Spirit of Hervey Bay?
We provide world class facilities for our whale watch passengers.
BRAND NEW VESSEL LAUNCHED JULY 2008
- HALF DAY WHALE WATCHING CRUISES
Morning tour departs at 8.30am, returning at 12.30pm. Afternoon tour departs at 1.30pm, returning at 5.30pm.
- Courtesy transfers between accommodation & marina
- Complimentary morning / afternoon tea
- Bottomless tea/coffee/hot choc
- Expert commentary on the whales & features of Fraser Island
- Hydrophone equipped to listen to the whales song
- Underwater viewing windows for your chance to eyeball a humpback
- Whale / Dolphin Cam – for action between the hull of the boat
- New, fast, comfortable, stable catamaran with 5 levels of viewing areas
- 22 Years whale watching experience
- Childrens activities
- Free souvenir
SPOIL YOURSELF AND CRUISE IN LUXURY ABOARD THE “SPIRIT".
- Adult- $110
- Seniors/Students- $100
- Child (4 - 14yrs)- $60
- Infants (0 – 3yrs)- Free
- Family (2a + 2ch)- $300, extra children in family $50
What to Bring: camera, sunscreen, hat, jacket, wear flat shoes, money for drinks, souvenirs etc.
Prams & strollers welcome, Licensed Kiosk – beer, wine, soft drink, snacks, Souvenirs & Film
To book your trip aboard the Spirit of Hervey Bay please contact us at:
Why not visit our home page at www.spiritofherveybay.com